Introduction: Easy Chocolate Brownies
Easy Chocolate Brownies
prep time 10 mins
Baking time 20-25 mins
Step 1: Ingredients
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla
4 Large eggs
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
2/3 cup Coco Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup flour
***I also like to add a handful of chocolate chips and or you can frost the brownies too.
prep time 10 minutes
preheat oven to 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes
Step 2: Mix and Pour
1. Mix sugar and eggs until blended than add the rest of the ingredients and mix on medium speed until mixed well.
2. While the batter was mixing I greased my brownie pan.
3. pour batter into greased pan.
4. Bake 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes depending on your oven.
Step 3: Cool
1. Let brownies cool for 30+minutes
2. add a little powered sugar.
3. slice and enjoy!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.