Introduction: Easy Creamy Zucchini Soup
Step 1: Ingredients:
3 Large Potatoes
1 Large Onion
Butter or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Step 2: Directions:
1. In a large pot heat up the oil/ or melt butter. Add onion, thinly sliced and saute for a few minutes on medium heat.
2. Meanwhile wash, peel and dice zucchini. Throw it in the pot and cover with a lid. Saute for 5 minutes or until the zucchinis have reduced their size.
3. Wash, peel and dice potatoes. Throw them in the pot. Pour over 1 liter of cold water. Bring to the boil. Add salt. Reduce the heat to low-medium and simmer until the vegetables are soft.
4. Puree the vegetables using a hand blender.
5. Taste it. Add pepper and more salt, if needed.
6. Serve warm or chilled!
Step 3: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.