Universal Smartphone Stand/Dock for iPhone 6, 6 plus, 5s, Galaxy, motorola, etc etc
This is how we make an easy inexpensive smartphone stand/dock. It takes about 5 minutes including drying and setting time and then its off to the races.
1) 2 Pieces of wood and you can also use plastic and metal as well - Anything that works with superglue.
2) Gorilla Glue. You can use any kind of super glue or epoxy. You would need the time to set it.
3) 1 or 3 PuGoo Mini Nano Suction Pads - Available from www.2040studio - This is a smaller version of our...
1) Saw to cut the angle on the wood - We used 45degrees for our angle
1) 1 rectangular piece and for the 2nd rectangular piece determine what angle you want your device to lean back at then create that angle on your second piece.
2) Apply some glue where you want the Nano pad to be placed. Place the pad, press on it evenly and allow to set. If you want to have one handed undocking then you repeat this step for 2 pads on the bottom part of your stand.
3) Once set you are ready to use your stand and remember you can charge your devices as well as use your headphones. It will work with any device or case with a smooth surface. Will not work well with leathery, rubbery or heavily textured surfaces. For devices with these surfaces simple place a case with a smooth surface on them for use. Nano Pad Maintanance Over time and with use the pad will attract dirt and dust to itself. Simply use a damp lint free cloth to wipe the dirt of, allow to dry and its back to its original strength.
Thanks for viewing our video we will return with our DIY Bicycle Mount and Tripod Mount.