Step 1: Gather Your Supplies
1. A glass container to "etch" - I used a $1 vase from the dollar store, but you can use many different shapes and sizes, be creative!
2. Fishnet or other patterned stockings - I found a pile of them at my local thrift store for 49 cents each, and they were still in the packaging. You can use lace for this too, but I prefer the stockings because they are stretchy and stay put more easily.
3. Spray paint of your choice - I used Krylon clear matte finish to get the etched look, but you can use any color that suits you!
4. Scissors to cut the stockings - Already on hand.
5. Something to spray paint on - Paper grocery bags and newspapers work great for this.