Introduction: Easy Four Petal Hair Pin
This a very easy felt flower hair pin. You just have to cut and glue everything together.
Be sure to check more at my website: lapapeleria.etsy.com
Step 1: What You'll Need
This is what you'll need to make this pretty hair pin:
-1 sheet of felt
-Needle and thread
-Felt glue (Magna Tac or UHU)
Step 2: Method
1. Draw four circles of different sizes on your felt sheet and cut them.
2. Put one piece on top of the other starting with the biggest one on the bottom.
3. Then sew (or glue) the pieces together right in the middle.
4. Glue your bead in the middle of the top felt piece (the smallest one).
5. Then put some glue on the hair pin to put the felt flower. Press on it for a few seconds until it's almost dry to keep it together.
Step 3: Final Product
You should have something like this!
I hope you liked this instructable. To see more you can go to: lapapeleria.etsy.com
If you have any questions, email me!