I'm experimenting with adding my own Pin It button using the Pinterest Widget Builder Page. If you click the pin it button and pin this (which would be awesome) it will close the page when you are done :(
You can get around this by clicking on the Pin it button to open in a new tab. After you are done pinning, give it a few seconds and that new tab will automatically close. I would suggest doing it this way!
Step 1: Supplies
Also, I just want to say, I particularly like this method for making frozen lemonade because you are not diluting it. It is just delicious lemonade with more delicious lemonade!
- Lemons or lemon juice (I ended up juicing 8 lemons to make 1 cup of lemon juice)
- Water (you'll need some for the simple syrup, if you make that, and for the lemonade)
- Sugar or simple syrup
- Lemon/orange/grapefruit juicer [I got one at Daiso (a $1.50 store) and it worked very nice]
- Sauce pan (for making simple sugar)
- Ice cube trays (I used mini ice cube trays I got at Daiso and they are great for making slushies)
- Blender (I used a hand blender and Magic Bullet, because that's what I have)
- Measuring Cup