What is better on a hot summer day than a nice cold glass of Lemonade? A Frozen Lemonade Slushie, of course! This is a really easy recipe to get an awesome glass of frozen lemonade slush!
Step 1: Supplies
Also, I just want to say, I particularly like this method for making frozen lemonade because you are not diluting it. It is just delicious lemonade with more delicious lemonade!
- Lemons or lemon juice (I ended up juicing 8 lemons to make 1 cup of lemon juice)
- Water (you'll need some for the simple syrup, if you make that, and for the lemonade)
- Sugar or simple syrup
- Lemon/orange/grapefruit juicer [I got one at Daiso (a $1.50 store) and it worked very nice]
- Sauce pan (for making simple sugar)
- Ice cube trays (I used mini ice cube trays I got at Daiso and they are great for making slushies)
- Blender (I used a hand blender and Magic Bullet, because that's what I have)
- Measuring Cup
Step 2: Make Simple Syrup
This was my first time doing this and I would strongly suggest it as it makes the lemonade so much better and it is so, so, so easy to do.
The directions are provided here by jessyratfink
I wasn't sure how much I would do so I did 4 cups of water and sugars worth. For my lemonade, I ended up adding 1 1/2 cups to go with the rest of my ingredients. So you don't need to make as much for me unless you want it for later!