Introduction: Easy (GLUTEN AND DAIRY FREE) Mango and Almond Loaf | Craft of Giving
Are you looking for a delicious gluten and dairy free treat option? Well look no further! This is a very moist, delicious and not too sweet Gluten and Dairy free Mango and Almond Loaf! SOOO GOOD!!!
YOU WILL NEED:
3 Small Ripe Mangoes (Or 2 Large Mangoes)
1 Teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
150g Coconut Sugar (Or castor sugar if you wish)
250g Almond meal
1. Preheat your oven to 170C Degrees.
2. Cut the sides off your mangoes, cut into cubes and remove flesh with spoon. Place into a blender and puree until smooth.
3. In a bowl, crack the eggs and beat in the sugar until thick. Add in the mango puree, baking powder and Almond meal. Mix well to combine thoroughly.
4. Pour mixture into a greased baking loaf pan and bake for 1 hour at 170C Degrees. Or until a sharp small knife comes out clean when inserted into the middle. If your knife comes out with wet batter, it is not fully baked yet.
5. Allow to cool in the loaf pan for at least 20 minutes before turning it out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Remember to be crafty with your giving!
Thanks for watching, Danrie from Craft of Giving xxx
Find me on social media:
If you make this delicious Mango and Almond loaf, please use the hashtag #craftofgiving so that I can see your creations too!
*Please excuse my Band-Aid on my thumb, I have a cut on that finger and it was too sore not to have it covered! Ain’t nobody want to see that!!!! haha
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.