Introduction: Easy Gravestone Cupcakes
The easiest gravestone cupcakes you will ever make
Step 1: Ingredients
- Cake mix
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Milano cookies
- Chocolate Icing
- Black Decorating Gel
- (ignore the candy corn that was for another project)
Step 2: Directions
- Follow the directions on the back of your box
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl
- pour batter into paper cups 2/3 full
- Place into the oven and let bake
- when the timer goes off insert a tooth pick into the cupcakes. If it comes back clean they are done. If it does not bake for a few more minutes.
- Remove from cupcakes from oven and let them cool in the pan for 5 minute
- Take them out and let them cool down completely otherwise your frosting will run. I let mine cool for an hour.
- When the cupcakes are completely cooled you can frost them with your chocolate frosting.
- I used a bakers spatula to apply the frosting but you can use a knife as well
- Don't worry if it looks messy as you will be covering it up soon
- Take your chocolate graham crackers in a blender and blend till they are fine
- Take your cupcake and dip it in the graham cracker crumbs till the entire top of the cupcake is covered
- do this for the rest of your cupcakes
- Take your decorating gel and instead of cutting the top off use a safety pin and poke a hole in the top so you have a thinner stream coming out for writing
- Test your writing skills on a piece of paper towel to make sure you get the look you want before you start on your cookies
- Cut your Milano cookies in half so you have more tombstones to put on your cupcakes
- Write RIP as close to the top as you can and insert them into your cupcakes
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.