Step 1: Materials
- A vase preferably tall with a groove* at the top so the mice can not escape.
- Peanut butter
- A pot holder or other small means to get to the top.
- If you do not have a grooved vase as seen in the pictures, you may be able to oil the sides of the vase.
Step 2: Building the Trap
2. Place the vase touching or almost touching (depending about how high your vase is compared to your drawer.)
3. Smear peanut butter on the inside of the vase that is opposite the drawer.
4. Put a few raisins stuck to the peanut butter
5. Place the pot holder in a bridge from the open drawer to the vase.
6. Well done!