Step 1: Ingredients
1. 4 potatoes (long white in this case).
2. 1/2 cup of mayonaise (lowfat would defeat the purpose...)
3. 2 tablespoons of soy sauce (Japsnese brands are worth the extra cost)
4. 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
5. 1 teaspoon of wasabi (less if you're not sure what you're getting into)
6. 1 teaspoon of hot sauce (Sriracha in this case)
Most of these ingredients have a VERY strong taste. If you test the flavor before cooking, you may find it too punchy; but don't worry, the grilling brings it down a notch.