-easy to build
-good range, power, and accuracy
-easy to load and fire
-looks kinda like a real catapult
If you find any I will post them here. Just PM me or leave a comment.
Step 1: Parts List
If you do not use all of the parts when building, you probably did something wrong.
5x dark grey
2x blue spacers
Step 2: The Frame
2. Make these.
4. Put them together.
5. Add a yellow rod as shown.
Step 3: The Throwing Arm
2. Put them together like this.
3. Make these.
4. Put all parts together.
Step 4: Final Assembly
2. Attach to frame.
3. Add elastic as shown.
Step 5: Loading & Firing
1. Hold catapult by the base as shown (the picture does not have elastics, but yours should).
2. Put ammo on as shown.
3. Hold ammo and pull back as far as the yellow rod.
4. Let go.
5. Watch a small piece of plastic fly across the room and hit your teacher in the face. Say someone else did it.
Note: Step 5 is optional, but extremely funny.