I will show you how to make it in a few different ways.
Step 1: What You Need
1. Loom bands
2. Loom (optional)
3. C or S clips
4. Loom stick
Step 2: The Colour
Bright/fun: any light colour
Casual: blue, grey or green
Hipster: rainbow with a peace sign charm
Step 3: Making the Choker- Single
1. Put a loom band on two of your fingers so they're both sharing one Loomband and twist the Loomband into an infinity shape.
2. Put another Loomband on top of that Loomband this time not in an infinity shape.
3. Pull the bottom Loomband over the top one each side one at a time.
4. Then go through the whole process again except make sure the first Loomband you put on two fingers of yours is the only one that is shaped as an infinity sign.
5. Adjust the choker to fit your neck and connect a S or C clip to one end and connect it to other end and remember it has to be tight but not too tight that it chokes you.
Step 4: Making the Choker Necklace- Fishtail
Look at photos for more info
Make it long enough to fit around your neck, add a S or a C clip to one end of the choker and connect it with the other and your done.
Step 5: Finished!
1. If your fingers turn red or purple or just get cold take the loom bands of your fingers immediately.
2. Do not hold loombands near your face when making them just in case a Loomband snaps and hits you in the face.
3. If you are allergic to something like latex then check on package of loombands that they are latex free.