Pop them in the microwave for approx. 60 seconds if frozen, 30 seconds if refrigerated.
10 slices bacon
1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded jack cheese
2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoon dried flaked onion
1 Tbsp Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper Seasoning by McCormick (One of my personal favs!)
1 sprinkle of salt, pepper (to taste)
2 cans Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
Use a standard size muffin pan.
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees (F). Lightly grease muffin cups. (I used a spritz of Pam.)
2. Cook bacon over medium high heat until crisp and evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
3. Beat the cream cheese, milk, and eggs in a medium bowl until smooth, with an electric mixer on low. Stir in cheddar cheese, onion, garlic, and seasoning, and set aside.
4. Separate each crescent triangle. Press each one into the bottom and sides of each muffin cup. Sprinkle bacon evenly into the bottoms of the dough-lined muffin cups. Spoon cheese-egg mixture into each cup, but do not overfill. I would say just leave a little from the brim, to allow for the egg to puff up.
5. Sprinkle reserved bacon and a little shredded cheese on top of each, if you like.
6. Bake 10-15 minutes, until filling is set and rims of the quiches are golden brown. If you tap a quiche and it bounces just a little under your finger, it is perfectly cooked.
Makes 24 mini quiches.