I really love me some Minnie Mouse! So, I did this face paint design inspired by Instructables member lovely_jessye, and YouTube face painter, Ashlea Henson. See the credits below:
Minnie Mouse Face Paint Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AytGwWmgyDw
Minnie Mouse Costume: https://www.instructables.com/id/Minnie-Mouse/
Step 1: Step by Step
Here's the step by step process on how to paint Minnie Mouse
- I began with Beach Berry (Mehron Paradise) for the bow in the middle of the forehead.
- Next, I dived into my darker red (from the Fire Rainbow Cake) to add some shadowing to the bow.
- Then, I used black to create the Minnie Mouse ear shapes.
- I continued to use black for the nose and outline the bow.
- Now, I went into my white for the dots on the bow, and added a tiny highlight on the black nose.
- Then, I painted my lips with red, and added some blush to the cheeks. For the lips, I used Maybelline Color Sensational in Are You Red-dy? and for the cheeks, I used Urban Decay Electric shadow in Slowburn.
- Then, I went back into my black to create outlines around the eyes, added some lashes, then used white to add highlights on the top and bottom eyelids.
- Finally, I finished off with highlights on the red lip, and some dots and twinkling embellishments made in white.
- Yoo-hoo! It's done!
Step 2: Yoo-Hoo!
I always love Minnie Mouse, and this is the perfect face painting design suitable for those busy events out there!