There are a lot of great instuctables about nails out there, such as how to do a manicure or pedicure that will last, how to make custom colored nail polish, and DIY pedicure.
This instructalbe will show you how to make stencils that will allow you to make perfect designs on your nails - even with your non dominant hand! So get your nails all nice and fixed up, grab some fun colored nail polish and lets get started!
Step 1: Materials
- Nail polish.
- A sheet protecter, or something else that tape will come off easily from.
- A utility knife.
- Tape (just normal, clear scotch will work best)
- A cutting surface.
- The pattern sheet that I have attached/paper and marker.
- Nails with nice pushed back cuticles.
- And a nice amount of time (does not all have to be at once)
Step 2: Cut outs
After you have the shape cut out of the sheet protecter, place a pice of tape on it (but do not push down on it) try to apply as little pressure as possible. Simply use the hole from the sheet protecter to guide the way you cut the tape.
Try to have all the pieces you want cut out and on the tape before you start painting. This will make things easier when you have wet nails.