- Silhouette Cameo
Creating a Doily:
- You need to figure out what you want your outside shape to be. I chose the "heart" and deleted everything except for the outside frame. To do that you need to select "Edit Points" and use the "delete point" tool to delete everything.
- Enlarge your image. Whether it will end up being big or not, it is good to start out big while doing your design.
- I copied my outside and put a smaller one on the inside of the doily since, if you look at other paper doilies, you do not do anything to the center. I just used it as a reference and deleted that shape before cutting.
- Now just add shapes. I only actually used the "Draw an Ellipse" tool.
- Keep in mind that your design is going to be the same all the way around, or at least normal ones are. Go ahead an try putting words around it or something :)
Find something to put it under and you are set :)