Easy Peasy Rice
Step 1: Easy Peasy Rice
Check Our Website for more Content: http://divinedishes.wix.com/divinedishes
Easy to prepare when time is crunch. Just when you realise you need a break from regular white rice, try this 5 steps simple recipe. The flavor will take you for a surprise. Perfect for party and with all the goodness of rice. Give it a try.
Cuisine : Indian
Serves : 3-4 Tastes best with : Creamy butter tofu or any other veggie curry
- Basmati Rice or Long grain Rice : 2 cups
- Water : 3 cup
- Peas : 2 cups
- Onion : 1 medium, thinly sliced
- Green Chili : 1 , finely chopped 4 cloves Whole
- Garam Masala : 4 green cardamom 3 Bay Leaves 1 cinnamon stick
- Oil : 3 Tbsp
Cooking Direction :
- 1. Prepare rice and set aside.
- 2. Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium high heat . When the oil gets hot, add whole garam masala and stir for about 30 secs , it will release the aroma within the spices.
- 3. Add onions, green chili and peas.
- 4. Season with salt and cook for about 5 mins in medium heat . 5. Now add cooked rice and mix them well .