1. Put cream cheese and pumpkin in your mixer and combine until smooth.
2. Add salt and sugar and mix to combine.
3. Mix in eggs, half and half and butter.
4. Mix in (just to combine) vanilla ban paste and all spices.
5. Pour the mixture into the warm pie crust and then into the oven for 45 minutes.
A few words of advice:
1. If you have an electric mixer I highly recommend the blade that I use. It's called the SideSwipe Spatula Mixer Blade
. I love it, love it, love it and, no more stopping the mixer to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
2. Get everything mixed while the crust is blind baking. That way you can put the filling into the crust while the crust is still warm.
3. Use a crust shield. This will ensure that the edge crust does not over bake.