Just to warn you, this is really sweet, but oh so delicious!
Step 1: Supplies
- Rhubarb 4 cups - About 9 skinny pieces of three huge ones (it just needs to create a nice layer in the bottom of your baking dish)
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Strawberry Jello 3 oz. pkg.
- Butter or Margarine 1/2 cup
- Yellow Cake Mix 1 bx. - Don't get any of the cake mix ingredients
- Baking Dish 9x13ish
- Cutting Board
- Microwaveable Container
- Measuring Cups - if you want to be precise
Step 2: Pick your Rhubarb
Remember to cut off the leaves. You'll cut off the other end after you wash it.
Step 3: Cut Rhubarb
First wash them and cut off the ends. Regardless of it is store bought for fresh, cut off both ends because you just don't know where each end has been. Cut your piece of rhubarb lengthwise until they are about the width you want. Then, just cut it into little pieces.