1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 F
2. Chop the vegetables, any combination, for example: sweet peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, onions, mini carrots, cherry tomatoes (keep in mind that root vegetables like potatoes take longer time to cook).
3.. Mix everything in a bowl, add 1 TBS of olive oil, salt to taste and season with spices you like and/or fresh chopped herbs and mix well.
4. Throw vegetables on a baking dish (I used silpat non-stick liner and a perforated baking pan for even roasting from the bottom and the top)
5. Bake for 25-30 min (time depends on the kind of vegetables and your taste)
6. You may add some grated Parmesan cheese 5 minutes prior the end of roasting, add balsamic vinegar to ready roasted vegetables and enjoy!