Introduction: Easy Spam Fried Rice
Spam fried rice is a classic fried rice dish with spam, a simple yet delicious treat for any spam-loving person. I grew up eating spam fried rice, because I just loved fried rice, and spam fried rice is one of the best variations of fried rice out there. Not to mention, it's super easy to make.
I have come to rely upon this quick and easy dish during my stressful exam season and it has always carried me through!
Step 1: BoM
- Green Onions
- Frozen Vegetables
- Cooking Oil
- Cutting board and Knife
Step 2: Mise En Place
- Slice the spam into small cubes.
- Dice the garlic.
- Slice the green onions into thin slices.
Step 3: Saute the Garlic
- Add some oil to the pan and saute the diced garlic.
Step 4: Pan Fry the Spam
- Pan fry the spam slices in medium heat.
Step 5: Add the Veggies
- Add in the frozen veggies and heat it at low heat.
Step 6: Add the Rice
- Transfer the Spam and Veggies mix into a large pan and add the rice in
- Keep mixing it until it looks uniformly spread.
Step 7: Season and Serve!
- Add two teaspoons of light soy sauce.
- Add a teaspoon of salt and pepper.
Serve and Enjoy!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.