Introduction: Easy Teen Furniture Makeover
1. Find a cool piece of furniture like this stool and take it apart keeping the hardware in a bag.
2. Sand the finish to make it smooth and the paint will stick better.
3. Paint with any color. Then use a dry, hard brush to remove the paint and make a denim texture.
4. Cut out the top and use wood glue to attach patterned felt to the top of the stool.
5. Once everything is dry, reassemble and enjoy.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.