Introduction: Easy Valentine's Day Gift Idea
Show your loved ones how much you care by giving them a handmade gift this Valentine's Day!
I am going to show you make last minute valentines DIY gift, which you can make with items found at home.
Ok lets make this cute and super cheap gift :D
Step 1: Materials You Will Need
- Chart Paper (Black)
- Glitter Pen (Golden)
- Permanent marker pen (Red)
- Glass Jar
Step 2: For the Jar
- Here I have recycled an old glass jar. I have used an old jam bottle. You can either buy a glass jar or reuse like I did.
Step 3: Decorating the Glass Jar
- Clean the glass jar and let it dry completely.
- Using a red permanent marker pen make little hearts on the outer side of the jar as shown.
Step 4: For the Messages
- First thing you need to do is to decide what messages you want in your jar. Mine are 'Reasons I love You'. Yours could be anything like 'Things To do This Year', 'Memories of Us' or whatever you want.
- Note them down.
Cut your chart paper into small pieces and write down all the messages /reasons why you love that special person. You can print it on a paper if you want, but I would suggest you to write them down. :D
Roll and tie them with ribbon as shown in the picture.
Put a sticker on the top of the lid.
Put some glitters and place all the messages inside the jar and put the lid on. :D
Yaay! Its ready!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.