I personally don't like eating sardines right from can, everytime there is too much oil and also it isn't very tasteful food. I had to figured out how to make sardines in olive oil delicious.
I have found out this yummy canned sardines recipe with tomato, scallion, tomato sauce and garlic powder. It is also possible to buy sardines and other fish in tomate sauce but I prefer to use sardines in olive oil and make tomato sauce on my own.
These sardines in tomato sauce were delicious and I will definitely try this sauce in another fish recipe.
Step 1: Check Video :)
- Canned sardines in olive oil
- Tomato paste
- Cherry tomatoes
- Dried Garlic
- Cut cherry tomatoes in quarters
- Cut scallions
- Mix sardines, tomatoes, scallions, garlic powder in one bowl
- Combine tomato paste with some water and add it into bowl
- Mix everything together and enjoy
If you enjoy my recipes make sure you visit my 7 Diet Meals blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel!