Introduction: Easy Wire Pendant
Make this beautiful pendant at home from copper wire and some common tools.
- Copper wire 18 gauge (24 inches).
- Copper wire 23 gauge (15 foot).
- Wire Cutter
- Nose Pliers
- Take 24 inches of 18 gauge copper wire.
- Make two loop with nose pliers.
- Grab the loop with left hand and rest wire with right hand and extend the radius of loop by warping the wire on it.
- Take 23 gauge wire and wrap on 18 gauge wire which is left after making loops.
- When the whole wire is cover with 23 gauge wire, make two more loops.
- Bend the wire with the help of pencil, pen or some thing.
- Put some chain or rope.
Thank you for watching.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.