Clearly, my food photography skills need a little work. I even have a nice new DSLR camera. Still, you should be able to get the idea. And it is a very easy recipe.
Step 1: The Players
- Anywhere from 18 to 24 ounces of vinegar-based hot sauce. I use various Frank's knock-offs and store brands. No sense using the expensive stuff here.
- Some honey to take the edge off the sauce and add a bit of sweetness.
- 8 to 10 heads of garlic, depending on their size and how little you care about your breath.
- Some salt for roasting the garlic.
- Some oil, again for roasting the garlic. I use olive oil.
- 1 stick of butter, cut into pieces, though you don't need to do that until later.