Introduction: Easy and Simple Skirt Sewing
This is my first instructable which I made for a competition and to share. It's old skirt which i decided to glamour up and ended with this! I hope the instructions are clear and you enjoy making it. :)
What You Will Need:
- an old skirt
- a needle
- some thread
and you can use any other shiny pretty things you want, I also used some torn fabric and reused it.
- thread you thread through the needle.
- sew fabric(optional)on the top part, use the running stitch, start from behind the skirt, push the needle through to the other side, and repeat this process visa-versa.
- sew or glue a gem in the middle.
- make a long chain of sequins and sew that on the side of the skirt so it dangles down.
- sew on more gems on either side of the sequin chain.
- Your new skirt is complete, but you can modify and adjust or add more things, it's your skirt!