This project is so a fun and simple craft that can be used as a toy, or a key-chain!
Step 1: What You Need...
- 3 feet of craft string
- a key-ring
- and some pony beads! The instructions call for 42 but you can make the snake as long or as short as you want
Step 2: How to Start
- Take your string and fold it in half
- Put the key-ring through the folded end and than stick the two ends through the loop
Step 3: Start to Add Beads!
- string 1 bead through one of the strings and make sure it goes all the way to the key-ring.
- Take the other string and send it through in the opposite direction and pull tight.
- Add 2 beads
- Take the other string and send it through in the opposite direction again.
- Put 3 beads on (the first and last one should be a different color for the eyes) and repeat process
Step 4: Almost Done!!!
- After that, just do 2 until you reach the length that you want it. Than do a few rows of just one.
- Take the ends of the string and double knot them and trim off the extras and you are finished!