Introduction: Easy Paper Flower
Here is how I made a flower from a piece of paper.
Step 1: You Will Need
- 1 green sheet of paper
- 1 pink (or other color) sheet of paper
- a pencil
- a ruler
Step 2: Stem and Petal
Cut 1cm wide line and 2 rectangles 3,5 x 2 cm from the green piece of paper. Then cut 6 rectangles
3,5 x 2 cm from the pink paper.
Step 3: Folding
1. Take one pink rectangle and fold it in half, then fold the corners. Fold the other pink rectangles to the same way.
2. Fold the green rectangles in half and the fold only 2 of the corners.
3. Fold the green line in half and then fold it in half again. It must be thin.
Step 4: Making the Flower
1. Take the pink pieces and the green line. Wrap the line around the pink pieces.
2. Fold opposite petals.
3. Open the petals.
4. Wrap the green pieces around the stem.
Step 5: Done!
Your flower is ready. You can make more flowers from the other paper.