LEGOs don't always have to be used for building. Combining refurbished Legos, colored lighting, and a glossy clock face will create a clock with great modernity, and a great addition to your home or child's playroom.
This kid-friendly clock was planned and built by a 12-year old, with minimal adult supervision.
Step 1: Gathering Materials
- 1 Plexi-Glass Sheet (Minimum L*W dimensions: 6.5" by 10".)
- 4 (4 by 6) Lego base plates
- Various Lego Pieces (See specifics in next few steps.)
- Clock Movement Kit (Size: 1/4" to 3/8")
- Colored Paint of choice
- Paint Brush or Paint Roller
- Metallic Silver Spray Paint.
- Drill and 5/16" Drill Head
- Permanent adhesive tape
- 2 ft Rope Light