Step 1: Easily Obtained Parts
- Wire or tubing(Easily Manipulated)
- Hot-Glue, Superglue, Contact Cement or some form of strong multi-purpose glue
- Nine Volt or other Power Source
- LED's or small voltage light sources
- Extra Wire
- If you have a Nine Volt you will want to obtain a Nine Volt Connectors
You will Use...
- Tin Snips or Hacksaw
- Needle-nose Pliers
- File or 220-400 sandpaper
- Hot-Glue Gun
- Wire Strippers or Scissors
- Tape Measure
Step 2: Measure and Cut
- Six 9'' Rods
- One 15'' Rod
... and cut with the Tin Snips or Hacksaw
Step 3: Bend and Reinforce
bend at 4'', and 8'' into a ''z'' shape.
Afterwards reinforce the corners with Hot-Glue.
Step 4: Leg Construction
then the other two must be glued perpendicular to that new piece to make the ''legs''.
Then file the four holes together.
Step 5: Eye Stalks
Next, glue that on the leg stalk.
Step 7: Installing LED's
Step 8: Electronics
- Nine Volt
... and insulate the connections