Seize the opportunity to teach them several of the Pi songs.
Just like parents know how to get their kids to eat veggies without the kids realizing, parents know how to get their kids to learn math!
We hope you will enjoy! The Tummalapalli Family
Step 4: Eat Your Cherry Pi Pie Out!
How to make Cherry Pi Pie:
*Gather Pi Pie ingredients: saltine crackers, fresh soft (real) butter, brown sugar and cherry filling for tarts. *Cinnamon optional!
Set up your ingredients in an easy to reach location so you can work fast (because you will be so hungry).
1. First, skip the difficult home made pie crust and open up a fresh box of saltines.
2. Choose eleven perfect saltine crackers and put on a plate.
3. Use a table knife to put a small amount of butter on the cracker.
4. Carefully sprinkle brown sugar on top of the butter.
5. Put 1 teaspoon of cherry filling for tarts on the brown sugar.
6. To arrange in the Pi shape, put a tiny bit of butter on the back side of each cracker as you place it in the Pi position.
7. Now, Eat Your Cherry Pi Pie Out!