Introduction: Economic Will-o'-the-Wisp / Foolish Fire / Nightvale's Glow Cloud
After reading: https://www.instructables.com/id/Nightvaless-Glow-Cloud/
I knew I wanted to make one too, but I wanted to add more lighting effects while staying in my limited version. So here is a more economical version of the Nightvale's Glow Cloud that can also be an "Enchanted Will-o'-the-Wisp", aka: Foolish Fire, Fool's Fire, Fox Fire, etc...
Note: To add the different light effects while making it more affordable, I had to make it smaller, but that also means it takes up less room.
Step 1: Supplies
1. Quilting Loft
2. Spray Glue & Super Glue
3. Paper Lantern (Got mine from Dollar Tree)
4. 2 or more Color Changing LED Candles (Also from Dollar Tree)
Step 2: Assemble
1. Disassemble LED candles.and Assemble Paper Lantern.
2. Glue them into the Paper Lantern.
3. Spray glue on Lantern and attach Loft.
Step 3: FINISHED!
NOTE: The Clouddoes not like to be photographed, so pleasewatch the two videos below this.
You now have a switch for each candle and the switch for the lantern. You can turn some on and leave others off to get different effects.
1. With only the switch originally in the paper lantern on, you get a regular cloud.
2. With all switches on, you get an angry cloud.
3. With just the candle switches on, you get Fox Fire!
This is a recording of it with the lights out.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.