Introduction: Edamame Salad
Edamame Salad is a very healthy salad and we could add just about anything we have in our fridge. I have chosen fresh beet, cucumber, spring onion, boiled kidney beans, tofu and tomato along with Edamame. For the Vinaigrette, I have used freshly chopped cilantro, vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, honey, pepper and salt. This salad is very eye pleasing and healthy. Please do try it. Thank you.
Step 1: Make Cilantro Olive Oil Vinegar Vinaigrette
- Chopped cilantro (1/4 Cup)
- vinegar (1 tbsp)
- extra virgin olive oil (2 tbsp)
- honey(1 Tbsp)
- pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste).
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Set aside and mix it with the salad when ready to serve the salad. Refrigerate it till then.
Step 2: Boil Edamame
- Boil water in a pot.
- When it comes to a boil, add salt and the frozen Edamame.
- Boil for about 4mins.
- Strain it.
- Peel it and keep the Edamame separately.
Step 3: Make the Edamame Salad
Ingredients: (Quantity of each is totally dependent on your likeness for the veggies)
- spring onion
- boiled kidney beans
- Chop all the veggies.
- Mix all the veggies, tofu and Edamame along with the prepared Vinaigrette.
- Serve cold. Enjoy!