Introduction: Edible Coloured Pasta
Tired of eating the same boring looking food over and over again? Why don’t you try colouring it and add a little spice to your life?
Step 1: What You Need
- Pasta (or any food)
- Food colouring
- Cooking pot
Step 2: First of All...
- Be sure to use non-toxic products!
- If you don't want your flavour to change, avoid flavoured food colourings!
Step 3: How?
- Take your cooking pot and fill it with water until your pot is 2/3 full. Put your pot on the stove and wait until the water is boiling. Measure how much pasta you'll need and put it in the boiling water.
- Take your food colouring and just add it to the boiling water. Take a fork and stir the pasta now and then. If the colour isn’t bright enough, put some more colouring in it and then let your pasta cook until it is ready.
- Take your colander and verse your pasta in it. You are now ready to serve!
Step 4: The Results
☀ You can do this with any other food, just prepare it like you would normally do and add the food colouring.
☀ Happy eating! :)