4 cups of cold milk
2 packages of chocolate instant pudding
2 (8 ounce) containers of Cool Whip
1 (16 ounce) package of Oreo cookies (crushed)
1. Open and pour both boxes of chocolate pudding into your large mixing bowl.
2. Add cold milk to the pudding mix; making sure to measure each cup carefully
3. Beat pudding and cold milk with a wire whisk until well blended, about 2 minutes.
4. Let the pudding mixture stand for 5 minutes.
5. While you are waiting for the pudding to set... place the Oreo cookies inside a Ziplock bag. Seal the bag and then begin crushing the Oreos with a wooden rolling pin. When the Oreos are ready when the bag is totally full of pieces and not cookies.
6. Stir in both containers of thawed Cool Whip to the pudding mixture.
7. Add 1/2 the bag of crushed Oreos to the pudding mixture and stir...
8. Top the pudding mixture with the remaining cookies.
9. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Pour into individual serving bowls. You may top pudding mixture AKA Dirt with gummy worms, gummy frogs or candy flowers.