- Cake balls or doughnut holes
- Gummy Lifesavers
- Chocolate chips
- White Chocolate
- Red decorator's gel
- Melt white chocolate in a bowl set over simmering water.
- Dip cake balls or doughnut holes in white chocolate and set on parchment.
- Add gummy Lifesavers and chocolate chips to create iris and pupils before the chocolate sets.
- Decorate pupils with a dot of white chocolate to add the resemblance of light reflecting off the eye.
- Add blood vessels with red decorators gel and a toothpick.