Introduction: Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
Really tasty peanut butter cookie dough! What's more to love than having cookie dough thats totally safe to eat!
Step 1: Ingredients
1. 1½ Cup of All Purpose Flour
2. 1 Teaspoon of Salt
3. ½ Cup of Unsalted Butter
4. 1 Cup of Peanut Butter
5. ½ Cup of Granulated Sugar
6. ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
7. 2 Teaspoons of Milk or Soy-Milk. (Your Choice)
8. 1½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
9. Toppings of your Choice (Rainbow Sprinkles/Chocolate Bits)
Step 2: Recipe & Preparation
1. (Optional) Place the 1½ Cup of Flour into a tray or pan and heat treat it at 140°C for 3-5 minutes. This will ensure that there is no contamination of the flour but is not necessary.
2. Get a mixing bowl large enough to contain the above ingredients.
3. Add your ingredients into the mixing bowl in the following order. Firstly the Butter, Salt, Granulated Sugar, Brown Sugar, Milk/Soy-Milk, Peanut Butter, Vanilla Extract and lastly the Flour.
4. Mix the ingredients well until it forms a thick delicious texture. We recommend using an electric whisk but manual mixing works just as well!
5. Once you achieve the desired texture, add in the toppings of your choice! We used Chocolate Sunflower Seeds for this recipe
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.