And came up with this cool idea that you may have seen in horror movies before.
The body part in glowing liquid....
First off you'll have to first do the other two instructables in order to make this interesting effect.
As a side note: The part placed in the water will slowly absorb the water and bloat. I've found that it usually takes 1.5-2 weeks for the part to bloat (depending on the size).
Step 1: Put It All Together...
1. The two instructables linked in the intro finished.
2. A tall jar with lid
3. Elastic band
1. Pour the glowing liquid into the tall jar.
2. Suspend the thumb in the liquid using the thread (the thread should look like a "V").
3. Place the elastic band around the neck of the jar and over the thread to hold it in place.
4. Holding the ends of the thread, put the cover on the jar.
That's all you need to do. Now you have a "gross" body part suspended in glowing fluid (under blacklight)...