Introduction: Egg Fried Rice
Runner Up in the
Indian Cuisine Contest
Egg fried rice is an easy to make quick and tasty Indian cuisine. It takes just about 10 minutes to make this delicacy when you are in a hurry, provided you have the cooked rice ready.
Step 1: Ingredients Required
- About two cups of cooked rice
- Two eggs
- Two medium sized onions, chopped
- Four green chilies
- A bunch of Curry leaves
- One tablespoon of cumin powder and turmeric powder mixed
- Black mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
- About one tablespoon of cooking oil
Step 2: Heat Oil
- Heat one tablespoon of cooking oil in a frying pan
- when the oil is heated, add mustard seeds
- When the mustard seeds crack, add curry leaves
- Split the green chilies vertically and add to the oil in the pan
- Add onions, cumin & turmeric powder mix and stir fry
Step 3: Make Scramble
- When the onion is about half fried, crack two eggs and add to the onion
- Add salt to taste and stir fry to make egg scramble
Step 4: Add Cooked Rice
- When the egg scramble is ready, add two cups of cooked rice to the pan
- Stir fry the egg scramble and rice. Mix and stir fry thoroughly in medium heat
- Remove pan from the stove when rice is fully mixed with the egg scramble
Step 5: Egg Fried Rice Ready...!!!
Your Egg Fried Rice is ready. Serve hot.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.