Introduction: Egg Wrap Mince Meat and Vege
Simple complete meal with everything in one dish. It's a short cut and save time. Very delicious and comfort food. It suitable for lunch or dinner.
Step 1: Ingredient
2. Vegetables - carrot, tomato, green peas, couliflower and capsicum. You also can use any vege you like.
3. Mince meat / chicken.
4. 2 clove garlic
5. quarter of onion. Depend on size
6. Chilli souce
7. Tomato souce
8. Oyster souce
9. Salt and sugar to taste
Step 2: Prepare the Ingredient
1. Chop the garlic and onion.
2. Clean the veges. Chop for about 1/2 cup for each vege. This is the meal for 2 to 3 persons.
Step 3: Cook the Filling
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan over the medium high heat.
2. Put in the garlic and onion. Frying until the garlic and onion start to brown
3. Add in the mince meat. Stir about 3 to 4 minute.
4. Add the veges. Mix well
5. Add in the 1 tbsp of chilli souce, tomato souce and oyster souce. Mix again
6. Finally add in salt and sugar to taste. Mix and stir for about 3 to 4 minutes to cook.
7. Done. Put aside.
Step 4: Make the Wrap
1. Beat 2 eggs in a bowl
2. Heat 1 tbsp vegetables oils in a wok over the medium- high heat.
3. Once the oil is hot, Pour the eggs into the wok. Turn around the wok to spread the eggs to make as big fry egg as you can. It's take few time for me to learn and get the perfect round and thin fry egg.
4. Put the filling in the middle.
5. Wrap the filling with the egg. See photo.
6. Once done, get your plate, put on the wok. Hold the plate on the wok and turn them upside down. Your wrap egg will be nicely placed on the plate.
Step 5: Eat
It nice to eat with hot stim rice.Yummmmm..
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.