1. Lightly grease a muffin pan and preheat oven to 350.
2. Crumble a quarter of a biscuit (I use gluten free biscuits) into each muffin cup and press crumbs down to form a crust.
3. Sprinke a little finely chopped ham and grated cheese into each muffin cup (about a Tbsp of each).
4. Mix 4 eggs and some milk until frothy...like making scrambled eggs. The key is to get the eggs very airy...I use the frother attachment to my immersion blender.
5. Pour enough of the egg mixture into each cup to fill about 3/4ths full.
6. Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes or until golden brown on top.