For this preparation, you need only a few things that I have listed below -
- All purpose flour (MAIDA) - 3/4 cup.
- Unsalted butter - 1/4 cup (4 tablespoon).
- Baking Soda - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Baking Powder- 1/2 teaspoon.
- Vanilla Essence- 1/2 teaspoon.
- Condensed milk - 1/2 cup (and a little bit more).
- Soda Water - 1/2 cup.
- Cake Tin.
Sieve Flour, Baking Powder and Baking Soda together.
Soften your unsalted butter and mix it thoroughly with the condensed milk.
Whisk Condensed milk and butter together till you get a smooth paste.
Keep beating, until it become very smooth.
Add 1/2 of the Flour and 1/2 of the Soda water into it. Then add the remaining flour and the soda water and blend well till it become fine smooth paste.
Whisk very fine until it become very smooth. Add the Vanilla Essence.
- Put this batter in a cake pan.
- Bake the cake in 350 F for about 30 - 40 minutes.
Cut it .. Have it.. AND ENJOY IT :)