For this preparation, you need only a few things that I have listed below -
- All purpose flour (MAIDA) - 3/4 cup.
- Unsalted butter - 1/4 cup (4 tablespoon).
- Baking Soda - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Baking Powder- 1/2 teaspoon.
- Vanilla Essence- 1/2 teaspoon.
- Condensed milk - 1/2 cup (and a little bit more).
- Soda Water - 1/2 cup.
- Cake Tin.
Sieve Flour, Baking Powder and Baking Soda together.
Add 1/2 of the Flour and 1/2 of the Soda water into it. Then add the remaining flour and the soda water and blend well till it become fine smooth paste.