Home made cookies or biscuits are always in demand and when these are eggless, its all the more inviting. Tried making cookies and microwave and the result was simply too good.
Refined Flour (Maida)- 120 gms (1/2 cup) Powdered Sugar – 50 gms Butter – 50 gms Ajwain/ Zeera – As per taste Cooking Soda- 1 pinch Baking powder-1/4 tsp Water – As required
Step 1: Method
1. Seive maida, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl. Add ajwain or zeea as desired.
2. In another bowl, mix sugar and butter and beat well it the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
3. Add the dry ingredients in butter mixture and make a soft dough using little water.
4. Keep aside the dough for 10 min for resting. Roll a thick roti and cut cookies using cutter. Arrange the cookies on multipurpose microwave tawa.
5. Place the tawa on low rack in preheated microwave at 180 degrees and select the desired mode or bake it on convection mode at 180 degrees for 15 min.
6. Once it beeps, remove the cookies from microwave and allow it cool down completely.