Introduction: Eggless Semolina Cake in Airfryer
This is a super easy and quick cake recipe and my personal favorite as it tastes awesome and is eggless.
Step 1: Recipe
Semolina (Fine Suji): 2.5 cups (Do not use the coarse semolina)
Yogurt: 1 Cup
Milk: 1 Cup
Sugar : 1 Cup
Tutty Fruity: 1/2 Cup (Raisins or walnuts can be used as well )
Baking Powder : 1 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda : 1/2 tsp
Vegetable oil: 1/2 Cup
Salt – A pinch
1. Mix Semolina, Yogurt, Milk, Sugar and Vegetable oil. Keep mixture aside for 15 minutes to allow fermentation of suji. Ensure that the consistency of the batter is like that of idli batter so milk can be added if required.
2. Once suji is fermented, add add baking powder & baking soda .
3. Then add tutti fruity and cut and fold the batter.
5. Grease a baking pan with oil and pour the cake batter into the pan. Tap it nicely and spread it evenly.
6. Preheat the airfryer at 200 degrees and put the cake for baking for 15 min at 160 degrees. Check the cake with a knife or tooth pick till it comes out clean. You will get a nice golden brown cake once ready. Allow standby time of another 10 min.
9. Take the cake out of oven. Let it cool completely.
9. Once cool, cut into pieces & serve. There should be smile on your face while servingJ.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.