Eggless Whole Wheat Jaggery Cake is a tasty and very healthy cake recipe. No Refined carbohydrates.
Whole Wheat – 2 cups (1 cup = 200 gms) Jaggery/ shakar – 1 cup (quantity can be increased to 1.5 cups also) Refined oil – ¾ cup Curd – 1 cup Nuts (walnuts, almonds etc) – 2 tsp Cinnamon powder – a pinch (quantity can be increased to ½ tsp also) Baking powder – ½ tsp Baking soda – 1.5 tsp
Step 1: Method
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl - Whole wheat, baking soda and powder, cinnamon powder.
2. In separate bowl, add oil, curd. Melt jaggery in microwave for 30 sec and add into the mixture to form a smooth puree.
3. Add both dry and wet ingredients to form a nice batter. Add little milk, if batter gets too thick.
4. Grease a baking dish and pour the cake batter in it. Sprinkle some crushed nuts on top of the batter.
5. Air bake the cake in preheated airfryer at 160 degrees for 20 min. Once baked check with tooth pick. Once ready remove the cake from the airfryer and allow it to cool down.
6. Once cool, cut into desired pcs and serve.