1/2 cup - all purpose flour
1/2 cup - semolina flour (sooji can be found in asian/indian market)
1/2 cup - Salted Butter (at room temperature, not melted)
1/2 cup - powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon - nutmeg powder
1/4 teaspoon - cardamom powder
1/4 teaspoon - baking powder
Almond and Pistachio cut
1. Mix butter and sugar together till soft then aIdd nutmeg and cardamom powder
2. In a separate bowl Mix all purpose flour and Baking powder
3. Mix flour mixture to sugar and butter mixture
4. Dough should be soft.
5. Cover and rest the dough for 20 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree
2. Grease the baking sheet
3. Divide the dough and roll in small golf size balls and place them with some distance on baking sheet
4. Add pistachio and almonds (any kind of nuts you like) and press them into the top of cookie
5. Bake for 20 mins at 350 deg. Low heat is so that the cookie do not brown too much, bottom will be little brown.
6. Cool them completely and store in air tight container on shelf after they are completely cooled.