These are some nests, eggs and birds that you can turn these on in the night and enjoy your dynamic space, they can rotate around themselves and make space more dynamic...
Step 1: What do you need?
* about 20 eggs (One egg-each nest)
* about 100m of wires
* about 40 LEDs (one or two LEDs-each nest)
* about 20 resistors (one resistor-each nest)
* dried pine leafs
wasted papers (four A4 papers-each big bird)
* about 20 small stones (one for each nest)
* invisible ribbons (used for hanging birds)
* an adapter with about 10A and 3/6V power (Adapter with low amperage are not good for very long wires).
some hard papers.
some kind of liquid glue
* a plastic container
You can use more or less to create you own in order to your space...
Step 2: My space
you can use less instruments if your space isn't big as mine.
Step 3: Wires and LEDs
positive and negative wires and finally I have one positive and one negative wire
it will connect to my power supply.
After that, I connected two LED lights and one resistor together as you can see in images.
I used two LEDs for each egg because of my power supply supports 6V and above and resistor
used because it increases the life of my LED lights. now I can connect all of them to wires and test the lighting.
Step 4: Nests
(with using some invisible ribbon and peace of hard paper); finally some glue give the nest more solidity.