Introduction: Egyptian Queen Face Paint
Be queen of the Nile with this simple Egyptain princess face paint!
I give credit to the following Instructables posts:
I also give credit to Philadelphia Tivoli of Face Painting Tips, whose eBook Halloween Make-Up Guide: 20 Face Painting Designs actually features this design!
Step 1: Step by Step
Here's a step by step visual on how I painted this design.
- I began with a layer of yellow over the eyes and across the temples and upper cheekbones.
- Next, I used more yellow for the big stripe on the forehead.
- Then, I used dark blue to paint a line on the bottom of the yellow stripe.
- Following that line, I added two rows of dots, one dot directly under the other.
- Then, I painted a line across the eyebrow and added a winged eyeliner.
- Then, I added some Egyptian inspired swirls under the eye, and coming out from the corner, I added 3 small droplets.
- Then, I repeated the same steps for the other eye, and added a point to the ends of the eyebrow lines.
- Finally, I used red lipstick to complete the look.
- After letting my hair down a bit for drama, the design is complete!
Step 2: Done!
Now, you can see the finished image of my Egyptian queen on this slide here! It looks simple, I know, but, this is the perfect design for any face painting beginner! This also works great for those busy face painting events!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.