Introduction: El Chapulin Colorado Custom

For some time I saw, accompanied and collected several figures of vinyl. The famous Pop Funko.

Among several characters that I would like to collect, this is one of the ones I most wanted. As Funko has not yet created it, I decided to do it. Hope you like!

Introdução:

A um tempo tenho visto, acompanhado e colecionado várias figuras de vinil. Os famosos Funko Pop.
Entre vários personagens que eu gostaria de colecionar, este é um dos que eu mais queria. Como a Funko ainda não criou, resolvi fazê-lo. Espero que gostem!

Step 1: Necessary Materials


- a male DIY funko (http://www.fun.com/pop-diy-male-vinyl-figure.html)

- polymer clay

- acrylic paint (red, black and yellow)

- varnish for acrylic paint to finish painting

- soft brushes - piece of wire

- a wooden toothpick (sledgehammer cable)

- Fine sandpaper for finishing

- Super glue

* Hair dryer (to soften the glue of the head and separate it from the body)

Materiais necessários

- Um funko DIY masculino (http://www.fun.com/pop-diy-male-vinyl-figure.html)

- massa de biscuit

- tinta acrílica (vermelho, preto e amarelo)

- verniz para tinta acrrílica para dar acabamento na pintura

- pinceis macios

- pedaço de arame

- um palito de madeira (para o cabo da marreta)

- lixa fina para dar acabamento

- cola

* secador de cabelo (para amolecer a cola da cabeça e separar do corpo)

Step 2: Planning

Keep in mind what you are going to do. Look for pictures and make sketches to guide. After a brief survey, I made some sketches on the doll. That done, I used the hair dryer to soften the glue that holds the head and dismantled to better work.

Planejamento

Tenha em mente o que você vai fazer. Procure imagens e faça esboços para servir de guia. Após uma breve pesquisa, fiz uns esboços a lápis no próprio boneco. Feito isso, utilizei o secador de cabelo para amolecer a cola que segura a cabeça e desmontei para melhor trabalhar.

Step 3: Modeling and Painting

With polymer clay, I made the wings and the sledgehammer. The sledgehammer cable made with a piece of fine toothpick. After the wings dried, they were glued to the body. They got some imperfections that were corrected by sanding. After sanding them, I started painting. I used two brushes. A medium for large areas and a thinner one on the contours.
For his symbol: The heart with the initials of the name (CH), I tried to make a stencil by cutting the symbol on the sheet of paper with a pair of scissors. The result was not good. I think it would look better if it was cut with a "Silhouette Curio" - understood? :). * I am still learning to paint with acrylic paint. I found that it gets a better finish going two to three times after drying. Pass the first layer, wait for it to dry, pass another layer and repeat the process until it looks good.

Modelando e Pintando

Com a massa, fiz as asas e a marreta. O cabo da marreta fiz com um pedaço de palito fino. Após as asas secarem, elas foram coladas ao corpo. Elas ficaram com algumas imperfeições que foram corrigidas lixando. Após lixa-las, comecei a pintura. Utilizei dois pinceis. Um médio para grandes áreas e um mais fino nos contornos.

Para o símbolo dele: O coração com as iniciais do nome (CH), tentei fazer um stencil cortando o símbolo na folha de papel com um estilete. O resultado não ficou bom. Acho que ficaria melhor se fosse cortado com um "Silhouette Curio" - Entenderam ? :).

* Ainda estou aprendendo a pintar com tinta acrílica. Descobri que fica com um acabamento melhor passando duas a três vezes após secar. Passe a primeira camada, espere secar, passe outra e repita o processo até ficar com bom aspecto visual.



Step 4: Finishing the Details

After the painting, I placed the antennas that were made with pieces of thin wire and two balls of polymer clay. To finish, I used super glue to attach the head to the body and I passed varnish to give a shine effect and to protect the painting.
To put it in the box, I had to stick the blister so I did not have to knead the antennas. To create the "ride", it was enough to find a rock. Or would it be a "aerolito" ...


Finalizando os Detalhes

Após a pintura, furei a cabeça e coloquei as antenas que foram feitas com pedaços de arame fino e duas bolinhas de massa. Para finalizar, usei supercola para prender a cabeça ao corpo e passei verniz para dar um efeito de brilho e proteger a pintura.

Para coloca-lo na caixa, tive que furar o blister para não ter que amassar as antenas.

Para criar o "ride", bastou encontrar uma pedra. Ou seria um "aerolito"...

Comments